Tourist Visa for Students or Unemployed
1. Original Passport of the Applicant
Applicant must carry a valid passport with 2 blank pages which should not expire within 3 months of the intended return from the Schengen territory. The applicant should also include a UK residency permit with the passport or on the new biometric card. In case the applicant has an old passport also full of stamps then provide that too along with the new passport.
2. Passport Size Photograph
2 color photographs in the size of 45 mm, x 35 mm is a must. The photograph must be in a white/pale or grey background. The photograph must not be older than 1 month and while getting it clicked, the applicant should not be wearing any accessories like glasses, cap, etc.
3. Visa Application Form
The application form contains 37 columns. All of them should be carefully filled. The last column of the declaration should be filled by the applicant or guardian along with signatures. The application form will be considered invalid if there is any error in it.
4. College Letter
An applicant must provide a letter from the college, university or school. This letter should confirm the details of the course like the type of studies, attendance record, the period of course including holidays. Ensure that this letter should not be older than 30 days before the date of your visa application.
5. Travel Insurance
An applicant must also carry the travel insurance that covers the period of the intended stay in the France or Schengen area. The insurance cover is to be provided by the applicant’s bank as proof of his account with them. This confirmation should be on the bank’s original letterhead and must not be older than 30 days of your application. If travel insurance is taken out by the post office, then it should be attached to the original receipt as well as the policy brochure.
6. Travel Documents
1. Applicant must provide his / her ticket by flight, train or bus in the form of a printout or e-ticket.
2. If an applicant is traveling by car, then he has to provide the following things such as registration certificate, car insurance along with the driving license, MOT and ferry. If the applicant is traveling as a passenger then all the documents which are discussed above have to be provided for the driver. In this case, the driver should also provide a confirming letter that states that the applicant is traveling with him or her in the passenger seat.
1. Proof of accommodation must be provided which is received by either fax or e-mail. The confirmation must state the name of the applicant, intended dates of stay, address and contact details.
2. If the applicant’s accommodation is sponsored by a French resident (family or friend) than an original “Attestation accursed” must be provided by the sponsor, covering the entire period of the applicant’s stay. This same can also be obtained from any Townhall or police station in France.
8. Financial Requirements
1. The applicant must show the original bank statement of one month with his or her name and address. There must also be a balance of at least £55.00 per person / per day for each day that the applicant is intended to stay in France. The bank statement must not be older than 30 days from the date of the application. If the name of the applicant does not appear on the bank statement then the bank should put their official stamp as a confirmation.
2. If an applicant is unable to submit a bank statement then provide EURO travels of the value of £60 per person per day.
As per the information in the form, we will book an appointment in Embassy
Print out your appointment letter, prepare all your documents and reach the embassy on the date of appointment
Soon you will receive your visa from the embassy