Tourist Visa for Spouse of UK/EU Citizen

1. Valid Passport of the British / EU / EEA Nationals

All the British nationals who hold the valid Identity cards, note that you have to provide your original passport during your appointment and not the identity card.

2. The Birth Certificate (minors) / The Marriage Certificate (Original)

The certificate should be in English or French. If it is not in English, then the applicant has to provide the same with an English translation, that should be authenticated by the UK Embassy of the country from where the original certificate has been issued.

3. The Application Form

The applicant must carry the Schengen Visa application form with two signature of himself or his guardian in the box no. 37 and in the declaration box in the last.

4. Travel Insurance

An applicant must also carry the travel insurance that covers the period of the intended stay in the France or Schengen area. The insurance cover is to be provided by the applicant’s bank as proof of his account with them. This confirmation should be on the bank’s original letterhead and must not be older than 30 days of your application. If travel insurance is taken out by the post office, then it should be attached to the original receipt as well as the policy brochure.

5. The Flight Ticket

It is proof of EES / EU or Swiss national. One must submit a confirmed return ticket to France either by ferry, flight, bus or other modes. An applicant can also provide the booking fully paid from your travel agent.

Request a Call back

  • Client need to send us the appointment booking sheet
  • Appointment for you in Embassy
    As per the information in the form, we will book an appointment in Embassy
  • Print the form
    Print out your appointment letter, prepare all your documents and reach the embassy on the date of appointment
  • Receive your visa from the Embassy
    Soon you will receive your visa from the embassy