Welcome to France Visa UK
Want to visit France, the land of beauty and love? Well, you are on the right page. We offer to help the prospective applicants of the UK having resident cards. We assist the client with both the types of visas, holiday as well as business purposes. Right from booking the Visa appointment to providing you with all the details about the visa obtaining process, we work with you at every step. We listen to all the queries and solve them in a jiffy. We even book and Express appointment for a Schengen visa on our client’s request. With our expertise and guidance, the chances of visa application rejection are minimum.
Please Note: All those who are Applying for France visa from the UK, the France Consulate in the UK doesn’t accept the application until there is a prior appointment. Once the application is made, the applicants need to go for a bio-metric process and post that, submit all the documents at the visa center in person. We coordinate with you at every corner. We keep you informed about all the things coming up and the documents required for that. We also update you on the status of your visa application. In short, with us, be assured of a quick and hassle-free visa obtaining process.
- Fill the online application form
- An appointment will be booked in Embassy
- On that specific date, visit the embassy with all essential documents
- Receive your passport with visa via post
Applying Tourist Visa For France
- If an applicant is possessing a Spanish visa or German visa then he can travel all the 26 countries till the time visa is valid.
- In case your passport already has an active visa then you won’t be provided with a new visa for France by the French embassy. The existing France Schengen Visa either has to expire or the issuing consulate has to cancel it before receiving the visa from the embassy.
- For obtaining a France visa, France should be the main destination of your trip. By main destination, we mean France should be the place where you would be spending most of the time of the entire trip decided.
The word France brings an image of the Eiffel tower in mind. But then the country is much more beyond it. It has shimmering beaches, unexplored landscapes, and glorious mountains. Do you even know that the country has 37 monuments which have been declared by UNESCO as World Heritage sites? The country is rich in its art, culture, literature, and heritage. It is a perfect example of timeless beauty with architectural splendor. It is so vivid, so entertaining and so compelling at each step of the traveler. No doubt, France is a must-visit destination.
Paris being a prominent city of France has everything to offer that a traveler requires to create memories; An Eiffel tower to feel some real sensations of love, Louvre Museum housing precious artwork pieces of all eras and cultures, Norte Dame Cathedral, reflecting the pure Gothic style architecture and world-class hotels wrapped in luxury and sophistication. Of course, the list in Paris is endless but if you want to experience a different France then do visit Brittany and Normandy, pastoral fields of Provence, French alps and the beautiful Verdon George.
France is dotted with magnificent castles and cathedrals. One can visit them leisurely in the day and can rave in the night in clubs, bars, and casinos. Not to miss, the sight of vineyards is terrific here. The country pleases food lovers across the globe with its quintessential cafes, Michelin-starred restaurants, other joints serving ethnic as well as gastronomic food and world-class wine.
Lastly but not least, France is known for exceptional shopping places. It is considered the fashion hub of the world.
Why Choose Franceschengenvisas.co.uk?
- We provide you quick and hassle-free visa services.
- We charge lesser than others.
- Our priority is to keep our clients 100% satisfied.
- NIL chances of rejection on France Tourist visa.
- We are there for our clients at each step, from booking the appointment until obtaining the visa.
- We guide you with all the documents requires at the right time.
- We listen to all your queries and solve them in a jiffy.
- We keep you update with the status of your visa application.
- We also help our clients in services such as hotels, flight booking, and other services.
- We book more than 300 visa appointments in a month.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
A.1 No, it is not necessary to provide any hotel booking or any other kind of vouchers for going on a day trip to France.
A.2. The right time to Visa to France is 3 months before. That is, if you wish to visit France than you need to apply Schengen Tourist visa 3 months in advance from your intended date of your trip.
As per the information in the form, we will book an appointment in Embassy
Print out your appointment letter, prepare all your documents and reach the embassy on the date of appointment
Soon you will receive your visa from the embassy
- Complete Documentry Guidence
- Hassel Free Apply
- Secure Payment
- 24/7 Service
I had applied for France visit visa and my experience was simply the best. The response was instant and the experts there guided me through and through with all the documents, appointments and etc. I received my visa in one go and the entire process was very smooth.
The team is an expert in their field. They have all the up-to-date knowledge regarding the visa obtaining process. They help at each step and are available 24x7 for you. I was fully satisfied with the services.